Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yep, I'm a mom...

You ever have those times when you think yep ,I'm a Mom! Well here are just a few of mine!
You know your a mom when...

~You use your spit to wipe your child's face,your face,your husbands face ect..

~You are constantly stepping on cheerios and other goodies that stick to your feet

~You use baby wipes to clean everything from your child to your car

~Your kid has Way better cloths and Always looks better than you

~You speak in first person (i.e Mommy will be right there)

~You can sing a theme song and know all the words to a movie (or movies) you have never seen just heard over and over

~ You say the words "we don't __(fill in the blank)__

~ You call your husband Daddy

~You plan your day around Nap time

~ You remember you have your child's pink hair bow in your hair AFTER you come out of Wal-Mart and you just thought you looked good today!

~ Your find yourself singing Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Club House, or any other Disney theme song in the shower

~ And the BEST part of being a Mom is your heart Melts when your kid hugs you and says "u too" (well that's what mine says for I love you too!)

3 comments:

The Little Clan said...

Amen! I like this post! I fit almost all of those! Clayton really does not watch TV. He would rather wrestle with the little boy I take care of or with the dog!

Crazy Cowans said...

Just give him another year and you will be singing Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggy Dog!! LOL!

Laura said...

love this....so true! : )