Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All good things must come to an end

SO this maybe a little TMI for some but I was reading a blog that I read everyday and she posted the question : Where is the strangest place you have ever had to change your baby's diaper or nurse? Well it just got me to thinking and as a mommy of a nursing toddler (21 months) I can say I have had some "strange" nursing spots! And now it is all coming to an end:( it kinda makes me sad only because it's the one thing only I can do for her and it is "our thing" but Monday night Madison had no nummies or mies as she puts it she did at nap yesterday only because she should have had a nap about 2 hours Before then but didn't last night or today for nap. Now I know for some this is odd or not normal but we have Both enjoyed it so much! I think for me part of doing it for so long was I couldn't get pregnant on my own and have to have a c-section so this had been the one thing I could do! And I have had SO much support from Jason, my Mom ,Laura and my sister in law Stacy was nursing Ava at the same time but she stopped at 18 months so it has been a GREAT experience! And I will God willing do it again!!
So on to the Question about "strangest places" ( FYI I didn't really think it was or is Strange ANYWHERE but here they are anyway)

On a plane Many times!
In Millions of dressing rooms
In my truck~In parking lots used to find a church parking lot felt safer ha!
In the back seat leaned over her car seat in Dallas traffic!!
At the pumpkin patch in a field then my Brother brings a friend over for me to meet While Madison was eating!!
In a hospital room filled with Jason's family
In his grandmothers bedroom with her "looking on"
In his grandmother living room with the family on the other side
In a restaurant in Mexico with one of those little bands singing to us LOL!
In the Mall "lobby" the nursing room was full
At Many gas stations
At the beach
At and IN the pool :)
At Hog mans hog pen in LR (FYI it's my step dads store)
In a few Dr's offices once while I was about to see my OBGYN ha!
At friends and families houses
At church (in a back room)

Well as you can see just about Everywhere! If you feed you kid a bottle somewhere then I probably nursed mine there! I have Loved it and will miss out special time but like they say all good things must come to an end!!

So now for all of you (all 3 of you haha) that read this where is YOUR strangest place to nurse of chance your baby's diaper?? I hope I am not the Only "crazy nurser" out there!

No comments: