Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Photos

I Think I got this app working so Photos!! These are from the kids birthday party. As we have done the last few years we had all 3 at the same time because Jason is normally only off one weekend. This year the kids wanted a swim party so we did just that! And I think this was one of the best parties yet!! So much fun!! We rented the pool up on Petit Jean MT (was Way cheaper than the jump place!) and had 2 hours to swim (well and hour and half as they had us down wrong!!)



Me on the way up


The girls side of the cake


Parker's side!


Loved the cake! Was a Huge hit!


Sweet Paisley this was later at daddy's fish fry Yummy!!


Madison and Eli


Paisley and Chase


Jason doing a cannon ball lol

Parker was there too ;) but at a swim part well I didn't have my phone out much!! I need to get photos from a few other friends. The kids had a great time and got some nice things

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: