Saturday, October 13, 2012

Paisleys seizure

I had thought I had wrote a blog post about when Paisley had her seizure but looks like I didn't so I will now it happened August 29 and here is what happened:

Twins and I were out playing for about 30ish mins wasn't to hot wind was blowing but Parker was starting to get hot we go to come in and Paisley who had been 100% fine just stops about half way to the door and puts her arms up she had lost all color but her lips were blue eyes glassed over. I pick her up she got sick not bad but enough take her to the tub strip her down wash her get her out she gets sick again I put her back in the tub wash her again once all the water was out I took the yucky clothes to the wash and grabbed a clean town I walked into the bath room she was face down in the tub "asleep" or so I thought I picked her up she didn't move at all i checked her breathing she was. So i Took her to my room dried her put her diaper on still hasn't opened her eyes or moved she was just limp I watch her breath that's fine but notice her eyes are going crazy under her eye lids I then took her to the living room and called Jason she finally opened her eyes a little this was after about 8 mins it then takes another 20ish mins for her to be her again. Called dr took her in they said she had a seizure and she will need an EEG at children's waiting on that call to know when. Dr wasn't too worried because after sleeping some she was 100% fine she hasn't had a fever or anything like that just some crazy stressful stuff!!

I wrote that the day after it happened so I wouldn't forget anything. Like I said she has not had her EEG -talk about one MAD baby girl!! I had to hold her down so he could measure then put the things on her head with this little stick thing that blew air. I bet it was all very scary for her! So after that was all done which took a good 15-20 mins to do he then wanted her to go to sleep! Ha!! It was after 1 pm and she (they) normally nap at noon but it took a while! I just held her and sang to her (yes the guy was in the room and No I can't sing but I thought who care?! I will never see this guy again and my baby needs me to sing to her!) when she finally was all the way out he only let her sleep 5 mins :( poor kid! So then she gets woke up and is mad all over! He did the flashing lights she thought that was neat :) then it was time to go so all that went On her head had to come off not fun! But it's over! Now waiting on a call from the Dr


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: