Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dana..

Kaila fixes up this photo of Dana and me I just love it! Christmas has been hard she always came over Christmas eve to see the kids and give them their gifts (and me mine and the get hers lol) it just hit me really hard and then I would stop and think of how her mom and sister must feel...and then I would think of Tricia who lost her mom (Babaw) a year ago and how she must feel. K gave me a photo of she and I together in a frame that has a super sweet saying about sisters on it and Laura gave me a frame that says we make a family and she had a photo of her Dana and k in it with spots for the kids and j and I yeah I lost it. I try so hard to keep it together I just couldn't. I just miss her! I mid talking to her,going out with her, I even miss her fussing at me! But most of all I miss HER! And our friendship I Know with all my heart she is in Heaven and I Will see her again and that she is the happiest she has ever been with our Lord I am just human and selfish and want her here...



Merry Christmas Dana I love you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: