Thursday, October 13, 2011
Madison 4 years old 20 questions
So I seen this idea on Pinterest on doing a book and asking your child the same 20 questions every year on their birthday and I thought it was Is a great idea but because I blog I'll just do it on here! And yes I know Madison was 4 back in July but I just found this idea ;) so here we go Madison's questions and answers at 4:
1: what is your favorite color? Pink
2: what is your favorite toy? Woody doll
3: what is your favorite fruit? grapes
4: what is your favorite tv show? Upside down show
5: what is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bread
6: what is your favorite outfit? Tshirt and shorts and my toms (they aren't toms but she thinks they are lol)
7: what is your favorite game? Duck duck goose
8: what is your favorite snack? I like Cookies
9: what is your favorite animal? giraffe!
10: what is your favorite song? Twinkle twinkle little star
11: what is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
12: who is your best friend? Friend Eddy / Andrea
13: what is your favorite cereal? The marshmallow one (aka lucky charms)
14:what is your favorite thing to do outside? Uh play on my swing set at Mammys house
15: what is your favorite drink? Uh chocolate milk
16: what is your favorite holiday? Fall (lol)
17: what do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Dana bear and sometime my racoon
18: what is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Doughnuts!!
19: what do you want for dinner on your birthday? Deer meat
20: what do you what to be when you grow up? Fire fighter but just pretend for real a doctor
Cute hua? Hope I remember to do this every year!! And the Plan is to start with the twins when they are 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment