Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Phone Photos

 Madison first day of dance class
 Paisley Jane
 Parker Man
 My brother Dan and I
 Madison and I went for a girls day this was the nail polish she picked out
 Getting ready for her first Peti ;)
 She thought it was neat the water was blue

 Such a hard life 
 Getting her flower painted on
 Toes all done
 Fingers 
 She is going to be a flower girl in September but the dress is white and a size smaller
 Madison one day old
 Madison 4 years old 
 Such a big girl!!

 In dance class she Ava and another little girl all had birthdays the same week and the teacher let them sit in her lap and had the class sing to them!

 Before swim class
 Swimming! She is second from the left (the one IN the water!)
Jason and his Mamaw Hodge's hot fudge cake I made him for His birthday!



We have had so much going on with Parties Birthdays and Classes I haven't had time to post! We had Madison Party on July 2 and then Ava's party July 9th Madison's birthday was July 11th and she wanted to go to Ortega's and eat so they would sing to her ;) Uncle Dave and Mammy met us there! The next day was Ava's birthday then the 13th was Jason's!! See told ya was a LOT!! That Friday the 15th the kids and I loaded up and went to my Dad's for the night we got to see my grandparents and Aunts Uncle and cousin. Was nice to see everyone! Miss Madison has had a Very busy July! She has Dance/Gym on Tuesdays at 9:40 for an hour then she has swim at 11:40 on Tuesdays and Thursdays ~So we have enough time after dance to get something to drink feed babies (nurse) and change in to her swim! Then on Wednesdays and Sunday Church and in July almost every Saturday has been a birthday party! This Saturday July 23 we had the twins party and their FIRST birthday is Thursday the 28! Can't believe how fast my babies ALL of them are growing! This week is like the rest BUSY Madison has her 4 year check up and I will have to call and get them to see Paisley too I think ear infection again :( but after Madison's check up I will do a 4 Year post on her! Tuesday dance and swim and Maybe out with friends, Wednesday church, Thursday last swim class and twins birthday and then Friday we leave for the BEACH!!!! SO excited!! So Sometime this week I have to pack!! When we get back Madison will have TWO weeks till she starts Pre School! As in EVERYDAY! Kinda sad but she is SO excited and she is in Great hands! :) She will be with my preachers wife Mrs Tonya and two little girls from church who she will also go to school with next fall. 

No comments: