See my sweet baby girl?
I know you see her BEAUTIFUL big blue eyes but the rash!?
Just Parker ;)
Here you can see that rash better
Note she was Not screaming she was laughing at Madison ;)
My two sweet girls just one is spotted :(
So about 3ish weeks ago Paisley was up all night Screaming so I took her to the Dr and she had an ear infection so they put her on amoxicilan for 10 days. No big deal she had been on it before then day 7 small rash started but kind looked like bug bites (where they would come from who knows!) then she woke up the 8th day and was Covered! And Swollen!! I called the Dr as soon as they opened!! I took her in and she is allergic to the meds so no more of that for her! And just an FYI in the photos that was the next day after being off the med for a day! SO this was Better :( poor baby! So the next week she was up screaming again and another ear infection (or maybe the 2nd just didn't heal??) two days later Parker was up all night and He has an ear infection :(
No comments:
Post a Comment