Monday, March 7, 2011

Madison story

First I will share that all though I AM a Christan and have been since I was about 7 and was saved at VBS as an adult I (we) have not had a church home or family. I won't go to into all the "whys" but we have a Church HOME and Family now that we LOVE and that They Love us and more important they Love the Lord!! I am so glad we have found a place to worship! And that my kids will grow up in church like I did and Jason did! So anyway on to the story:

We at home and her little class at church has talked a lot about Jesus and how he lives in our hearts so Madison and Jason were playing one day and he tossed a ball to her and it hit her in the chest and she goes "DAD don't hit me in the heart! You will hurt Jesus!!" :) Don't worry we told her Jesus was just fine!

So today Madison was sitting on the couch with me and we were getting ready to go to her pre school so I let her hold Parker so I could grab his car seat well Parker starts crying so I asked what happened and Madison said " Parker hit his head on my heart and I guess he hit Jesus and I guess Jesus didn't like that and kicked him! " LOL! I told her Jesus would never kick some one and she said "well He did! Because Parker cried!" ha!!

Saturday Madison stayed at my moms so I could go do a little shopping (I took the babies) and when I pulled up Madison and Mom were outside Madison goes running to go inside and says " I am going in side so I can't have to go! " Too funny!


I just wanted to write these down because I know Right now I think I won't forget ,Just like I just knew I would never forget when M got her first tooth or crawled and guess what had I not wrote it down I wouldn't know!,so I know a month or so from now I won't remember all these things!


No comments: