The kids and I made a little trip to Dallas last week for Eli's 5th birthday! I didn't do so good with the whole taking photos thing but you know when there are 6 kids ages 5years-6months in one house you kinda forget things like that! HA! I did get some photos with my phone and maybe one day I will get them up so these are what I have! None of Chase's face, none of sweet baby Reed, none of Madison and Eli holding hands playing, none of Hunter and Laura's Beautiful new house, and none of the babies (Reed is 6 weeks old than the twins) playing! :( It is sad I know! But we had a GREAT time! And both the kids and I made the 6 hour (took 8 getting there) drive there and back (took 7 home) and it wasn't to bad! On the way down we stopped twice to potty feed babies and just move on the way home only one good break and one short potty break. Not bad at all! We got there on Thursday and that Friday Hunter was nice enough to watch the old kids Eli 5,Madison 3, and Chase 2 so that Laura and I and babies could do a little shopping it was super nice! He even took them all to the park alone! Go Hunter! :) Then Saturday was Eli's birthday party and Bo.unce U the kids had a great time and the cake looked Great! Sunday we all went to the Mall it has a great play area for the kids so the kids got to play then we did a little more shopping and on Monday we loaded back up and came home.
I just can't believe Eli is 5! He has turned into such a sweet sweet kid! He and Madison are just the best of friends and play so well together! I just loved hearing them have little talks so sweet! I hope they are always so close! And little Dare devil Chase he just melts my heart! He is so dang cute! Then sweet Reed with the biggest wettest smile! Just Love it! Can't wait to see how he and the twins grow together!
No comments:
Post a Comment