Wednesday, May 20, 2009

22 months

Who gets to go to the Beach for there 22nd Birthday! :)


Look how Big she is getting? 29.5 lbs! and 3feet tall!






Yeah I know I am Cool!
So at 22 months Madison :
~Loves Mickey Mouse Club House
~Loves Pooh and Tigger too!
~loves to play with her dolls
~Loves to be outside
~talks Non stop
~Loves to read her books!
~loves her milk
~she is 29.5 lbs 3 feet tall
~wears 2T
~size 6 shoe
~is into "testing" me as in her fave is NO!! Ugh! What to do?
~she loves to play with kids
~Loves Babies!!
~ Loves Animal her fave are Cows,Elephants, and Monkeys
~ she Loves her Family!! And prays for them every night
~ She is putting people together as in if I say something about Uncle Dan she goes and Tissa (Tricia) and Nona (Noah) and Du Du? (drew Drew) Cute hua!?
~ Madison is Crazy about her Mammy and Papa and Nana and Papa's COWS!! She talks about those cows all the time!
~She now loves to take a shower
~she Loves to Swim
~loves steak and Chicken and Brolic and apples are a few of her fave foods
Madison is so sweet 99% of the time and I don't know how I ever lived without her! I just love her so much and Thank God for making me her Mommy!





No comments: