Wednesday, March 18, 2009

8 Years!

Don't have my photos off my camera yet but we just got back from a small trip to Branson for our 8 year Anniversary! Can't believe we have been married that long! I can't believe I was only 18!! Crazy hua!?! But I think I did pretty good! ;) Jason and I have been through a lot in the last 8 years but thanks to a lot of love, a LOT of prayers and a little help here and there a think we have come out of All of it so much closer! When we got married we had so many people say "your to young" or "they will never make it past a year!" and not that we been married 50 years or something but there are a Lot of people who would just give up if they had to go through just one of the things we have let a lone all of it! In our 2nd year I lost my Best Friend Jayme she was killed by a drunk driver and it was one of the worst things I have Ever had to do but it made me see that I could count on Jason in so many ways I didn't know and brought us together. Then we went through 4+ years of infertility and if you have ever been throught that you know the tole it can take on you! But with the help of a few good Drs and one Great God we now have Madison! She is the light of our life! And we thank God for her EVERYDAY! Even when she is "being Crazy" I thank God for her and think back to how its was without her and all we had to do to get her and of all the people in the world who can't have kids and she doesn't seam so crazy then!:) And now I think we are about to "try again" OH MY!

Anyway I just would like to say thank you to Jason for being a Wonderful Dad, a Great Husband (99% of the time) Ha! and a Good friend! And for working so hard to give us such a great life where I get to stay home with Madison! We have been through a lot in the last 8 years but I would not have done it with Anyone else! And I don't think anyone else would have done it with me!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Congratulations on 8 wonderful years...we heard the same "you are too young" almost 15 years ago...and we too know what a strain not being able to get pregnant can be. Hope you have many more happy years together.