On Friday night Jason and I went out to see the Rodney show we had a great time! The next day Way to early Madison and I (along with a few of my friends) walked in the Race for the Cure. It was the first time I had done it. We had a blast ..well as much fun as you can have walking in a 5k after 4 hours of sleep LOL!! Madison slept most of the race and we did in in under and hour not bad when you look at the race started at 8:30 and it was 15 mins LATER before we got to the Starting line!!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
New family Photo and Race for the Cure
On Friday night Jason and I went out to see the Rodney show we had a great time! The next day Way to early Madison and I (along with a few of my friends) walked in the Race for the Cure. It was the first time I had done it. We had a blast ..well as much fun as you can have walking in a 5k after 4 hours of sleep LOL!! Madison slept most of the race and we did in in under and hour not bad when you look at the race started at 8:30 and it was 15 mins LATER before we got to the Starting line!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment