Sunday, May 4, 2008

Toad Suck Daze

Madison people watching.
Drew(2) in the sand.
Me and Madison
Noah (4) making a funny face!
Madison trying to go get the boys!



Madison and I went to Toad Suck Yesterday and we had a Great time! For the last few years I have gone with my brother Dan and his Wife Tricia and there boys Noah and Drew. So this year was no different! Except this year we walked from there house - last year I was Way to Prego to walk that Far! And this year Babaw was with us(Tricia's Mom). Madison had lots of fun she LOVED all the people! Me not so much! But I got a corn dog that's what I wanted. Madison did get fussy when she got hungry but the local M.O.P.S group had a tent set up for baby changing and feeding so thanks M.O.P.S!! The boy had fun in the sand and Madison wanted to get in it with them So bad but she has to wait for next year!

No comments: