Thursday, March 27, 2008

Off She Goes!

OK So I don't have a photo of her crawling just yet but Tuesday at Papa Mikes wile playing with Ava she took off! We have been saying for a month just any day now. Well I guess she finaly had a reason to go! She has been scooting on her bottom for over a month and getting up on all fours but she would go an inch or so then back a foot! She is still not so good on the hard wood floor but put her on a rug or the carpet and watch out!! She is just doing SO much just in the last few weeks! She says "mamma","Da", and "hi"! She waves hi and bye and has got the claping thing down now too!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yea Madison!!! Crawling is so fun! Get ready, Mom, life is about to change again...but it is so fun! : ) I can't believe she is pulling up on toys. I bet she will be walking by 12 months!!!